Week 13 Comments - Mugg




Hello Bri ~ your annotation piqued my interest. I am a huge fan of about anything dystopian (I've tried to stay away from that familiar genre this semester) and "Matched" has my interest. After reading the comments from our other classmates, I am definitely adding it to my read list and to my granddaughter's (future) read.



Hi Jessica ~ what an interesting sounding read! I like reading convoluted tales and this one sounds like a story within a story. Twin tales add a nice, interesting spin to the story as well. I believe I will add this to my list of go to for teens. Thanks for the annotation.


Comments

Popular Posts

This site participates in the Amazon Associates program.
Creative Commons License
This work by Rustic Scholar is licensed under a CC 4.0 International License