What Value Do I Offer?

As usual, I wake up and do my little Facebook game before I even make breakfast. Of course, I made coffee before doing any of the others and while waiting on the brew, I fiddled and faddled. I cleaned my walls in the bathroom with Magic Eraser (which I love!) I finally received my Masters Degree in Library and Information Science and I have yet to find employment! How frustrating! Have to just keep plugging away and trying to find a path to viable employment. Until then, there is my blog and the social network sites to keep me up to par. Have a great morning ~ hope to chat with you all later ~ Rustic Scholar

Comments

Popular Posts

This site participates in the Amazon Associates program.
Creative Commons License
This work by Rustic Scholar is licensed under a CC 4.0 International License